Integrate Eventee with Zapier
Zapier is a service that automates your workflows, so you can leave the routine activities out of your head and be more efficient with the things that truly matter. Through Zaps you can connect Eventee with apps that are listed in Zapier. A Zap is an automated workflow between 2 or more apps that is triggered by a certain trigger. To integrate Zapier with Eventee, go to Settings → Integrations, where all the integrations are listed. Find the Zapier integration and turn it on.
The section will immediately expand and you will se the button Create Zap and your token. A token is a unique key to connect your Eventee account with your Zapier account.
Let's create your first Zap!
Copy your token first (you will need it for connecting your event to Zapier) and then click on the button Create Zap. This button will direct you to the Zapier page, where you will be asked to sign up or sign in if you haven't already done it.
As the official Eventee page on Zapier is not visible yet, you'll see the invitation page right after you sign in. As soon as you accept the invitation, you'll be able to create your first Zap.
There are more ways how to create a new Zap. You just need to click on one of the following points:
The whole process of Zap creation is very simple. It has basically 2 parts - the first part is all about the trigger (an action on Eventee, that triggers another action on your chosen app) and the second part is where you set up the triggered action.
Connecting Eventee with Gmail to automatically send e-mails to every invited attendee.
- choose Eventee and desired trigger action, in this case Attendee Invitation (more triggers will be added over time)
- add or choose an account (insert your copied token here to add a new account, each event has its unique token)
3. test trigger (the test will confirm that your accounts are correctly connected)
- choose Gmail and desired triggered action, in this case Send Email
- choose your account on Gmail
- build your email content
- test the Zap or skip the test
- don't forget to turn the Zap on!