Part of the section Dashboard is the powerful analytics tool, which collects your event data in real time and helps you evaluate your event from different aspects.
In the tab Dashboard → Analytics, you see the basic statistics of your event. You can observe:
- App Users - Number of attendees using the Eventee app
- Posts - Number of Newsfeed posts sent by you or by other admins/moderators
- Impression - % of attendees who saw your posts
- Operating System - Users using Android/iOS systems
- Networking Users - Number of users turning on networking feature
- Networking Connection - Number of matches among the users
- Average Rating - The diameter from all ratings
- Percentage of Rating Users - Users that rated at least one lecture
- Ratings per User - Number of ratings per user
- Ratings over time - A chart showing number of ratings over time
- New users over time - A chart showing number of new users over time
You can, for example, evaluate, when your attendees use the app the most, when they are giving feedback, which operating system they use, etc.
Go to the tab Dashboard → Session insights. There you can see all the information about your sessions - how many people put exact lectures into their customized agenda - "My agenda", reviews which your attendees gave to your speakers, number of comments, etc. You can download them in the format according to your wish. You can easily sort the information and make summaries of attendees' feedback to each individual lecture. 💪
In the tab Dashboard → Networking, you can see how many attendees have turned on the networking feature, the number of connections they made and the number of messages they have sent to one another. You can also observe the usage of networking over time. 🧐