What to do during your event
We know that event organizing is challenging, especially on the day of realization. Eventee can significantly help you achieve the smooth flow of your event. Here are some tips you should not forget in order to maximize the potential of Eventee at your event:
- Log in to the Eventee mobile app with the same account as you have in web administration in order to have the functions of an admin or moderator - you can send Newsfeed posts, manage live questions and live polls through mobile phone;
- Make real-time changes in the agenda. If it is necessary, postpone the timing of the schedule. Every change gets updated in the app within a few minutes;
- Spread the QR code at the venue together with the hashtags relevant to your event; in the case of virtual events, you can use email, social media, platforms where you create your event community, or other spaces like the lower third (a graphic overlay) of your live stream, background, etc.;
- Remind the attendees (more than once) to download and use the app;
- Explain to attendees which functions they can use and how - encourage them to ask questions, vote in polls, network, or share photos and tweets;
- Remind the attendees that they can look at the important information cards (items), which you have created in the Custom menu (section More on the mobile app and on your event website);
- Make use of the Newsfeed feature - use it during the event to announce last-minute changes, or to set a positive mood throughout the day with funny GIFs and images; Newsfeed posts (e.g. reminders) can also be scheduled in advance;
- Remind the attendees to give feedback to the speakers after each lecture;
- You can plan competitions as well to motivate your attendees to share pictures and tweets from your event.
Find more tips on how to boost the usage of the Eventee app at your event here.